Friday, August 14, 2009

Dreamy

Summer is almost over. This is my last Friday of PEACE, STRESS FREE, DEADLINES, and DEMANDS.


What did I do...Talked on the phone to Tabby for an hour (still in my pj's), ate lunch, read some school material, fell asleep, watched a movie, and here I am. Now don't be jealous and think I have the life made. I did some days, but this week I was up at school pulling everything out of my closet, drawers, and cubbies. Thanks to Colby and Courtney, I was able to get a lot of time consuming stuff done. It looks good...even better than last year.

Anyhow, people alllllllll around me are having little babies. About 10 people that I know of! I am glad it is there time so I can watch and learn. I know my time will come. However, I can't wait till I have a baby that I will love more than words can express. In the meantime I wanted to see how I would look with a pregnant belly. In this picture I have nice body, cute belly, tan skin, long, wavy, brown hair...I look just like Hallie Berry!

0 comments: