Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Stab...

Looking back at my post I see that I wrote about how horrible I am at keeping up with journaling....Yeppers I was right on the money. It looks like it has been exactly a year at blogging and creating a new post.

Chris and I have been jam packed with moving the past month and a half. We had our first home up for sale since March. The Monday after Memorial Day we got a call from our realtor that an offer was made on our house ( from the same previous buyer who made an offer but it didn't work out for us.) After that, everything started to spiral into packing up, cleaning up and out, and getting our home closed. After sixteen hands and about 5 hours of work, our home was empty and fitting into a single-car-garage storage unit. We really appreciate all who helped us. That night we moved into my parents house....for the next 6 MONTHS! Yes, it is true what they say, "they always seem to come back" (married or not).

Chris and I are super excited about our new home for the many years to come. This will be the home to pitter-patter feets! No babies yet, just preparing a place for them to grow up and into.
We will keep you posted on our home building process.
This is the floor plan of the home.
Second Floor


First Floor


Here is the outside drawing of our home elevation






























1 comments:

The Fletchers said...

yeah yeah yeah!!! cant wait to see your house built!!! :)