Thursday, July 9, 2009

Officially Hate Ants

I know now what it is like to have ants in my pants...literally. We were at a bridal portrait session and I just had to get this angle of the bride. I laid down in the grass on my right side and before I knew it, I was attacked by red ants! I left the site and headed for the car to pour water down my back, stomach, feet, and pants. As soon as Dana and I left I went straight to the bathtub to soak in baking soda, dabbed myself with vinegar, placed anti-itch lotion on, and took a some medicine. I believe there are 40 bites on my feet, back, butt, hip, and leg. I would have taken a picture, but this is something I don't want to remember. Complaining is not allowed when you get bite by less than 10!
The sacrifice of a photographer for a perfect picture!

0 comments: